Friday, June 3, 2011

Here goes nothin'...

Welp, never thought I'd have one of these things, but I figured it would be nice to keep you all updated while I am in Virginia Beach for the next 10 weeks!

Now, I am not the best writer ever, (hence the "Simple" in Gracefully Simple ; )) so forgive me if this blog starts off boring and plain : )

As stated before, I will be spending the next 10 weeks in beautiful Virginia Beach, VA and could not be more excited!! I am excited to see what the Lord has in store for me, and I know He will help me grow immensely throughout the summer. I will meet new people and make new friends, which is also a scary experience, but I am excited for the friendships that I am going to make that will last a lifetime and challenge me to be a better person : )

I leave late Sunday, so I would ask (if you are the prayin' kind) to please lift up prayer for a safe trip, and a summer of epic proportions : ) Pray that the Lord will work in me and through me as I spread His Word, and learn more about it myself : )

Thanks for journeying alongside of me : )

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh I can't wait to see how the Lord works through you this summer!! Update often, even if its short or "boring"... have a fantastic summer!!

    ReplyDelete